Contractor Licensing

The Village of University Park requires that all contractors doing business within village limits obtain a Contractor License. 

In order to obtain this license, the applicant must:
  • Complete the Contractor License Application
  • Pay a $5,000 surety bond made payable to the Village of University Park
  • Obtain a Certificate of Insurance for $1 million general liability, $2 million general aggregate liability

Special Requirements
Plumbers must supply Illinois State Plumber's License and Application for Plumber's Registration. Electricians must supply certification from a State-approved testing facility. Roofers must supply an Illinois State Roofer's License. 

Annual Fees
  • General Contractor: $150
  • Sub-Contractor: $100