Safety While Driving
- Keep your car in good condition with the gas tank at least half full.
- Park in well-lit areas and lock your doors, no matter how long you will be gone.
- Put valuables out of sight or in the trunk.
- Check front seats, rear seats, and floorboards before entering your car.
- Never pick up hitchhikers!
- If your car breaks down, put the hood up, lock the doors, turn on the flashers, and move to the passenger seat.
- Do not leave your car.
- When parking or returning to your vehicle, carry your keys and be aware of your surroundings.