The Information Technology Department is responsible for providing cost-effective and innovative computer hardware and software support to the employees of University Parks many departments, and staff. Information Technology Department works in conjunction with county and state agencies and departments to provide comprehensive data processing and telecommunications services using the latest technology and high-speed connectivity.
- Installation and maintenance of Village computers, printers, workstations, copiers, telecommunications(lan and cellular) servers, switches, websites, routers in the Village’s network
- Technical support and administration for internal Municipal systems
- Support for the optimal use of technology in the Village of University Park
- Provide technical assistance for entire Village staff
- Maintain the Municipal network and technology systems