print pagerss
Click to Home

Go To Search
698 Burnham Drive
University Park, IL 60484
Ph: (708) 534-6451
Monday- Friday:9:00am -5:00pm
SAT: Closed
SUN: Closed
I need a copy of of EMS report. How do I obtain one?
You will find a fire or medical reports. Please be aware that there is a $ 25.00 charge for each copy of a fire or medical report. **NOTE** Medical reports can only be released to the patient, or the patient’s guardian if the patient is a minor.
There is also a link to the Village’s general “Request For Public Records” form for requests being made under the Freedom of Information Act. For further information regarding requests made under the Freedom of Information Act, please contact the Village Clerk at (708) 534-6451.

If you have any questions or require further assistance with fire or medical records, please contact the Fire Department at (708) 235-4833.


Show All Answers

1. I have experienced a fire in my home. What should I do now?
2. I need a copy of of EMS report. How do I obtain one?
3. Why did the sirens go off?
4. My smoke detector is making a short, intermittent beeping. What does this mean?
5. I received a solicitation call from a representative of the South Cook County Professional Firefighters and / or the Will County Professional Firefighters – are they legitimate organizations?
6. Do you fill swimming pools?
7. There is an open fire hydrant near my home. Who should I contact to have it turned off?

Home  |  Contact Us  |  Directions  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map  |  Renewable Energy Windpowered  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Copyright Notices  |  Employee Login